These days many mid range mobile phones are being launched by various mobile manufacturers, including Micromax, Nokia and Samsung, to cater to the demands of people who want a feature studded mobile phone at an affordable price. Here we bring you a list of the best (top) 5 mobile phones under Rs. 10,000
1. BlackBerry Curve 8520 – Sporting a full QWERTY keypad and sleek design, it used to cost above 12k a while back, but is now available for Rs. 9500. The features include 35 concept full-QWERTY keyboard, touch sensitive Optical Trackpad, 256 MB of internal memory, GPRS,EDGE,Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity options. Supports microSD cards up to 32GB.
2. Nokia C5-03 – Sporting a resistive touchscreen and various connectivity options, it costs around Rs. 8,750. The features include 3.2 inches TFT resistive touchscreen, 5MP Camera, Music Player, FM Radio, GPRS, EDGE, 3G, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. Supports microSD up to 16GB.
3. Samsung Galaxy Pro B7510 – A good-looking 3G smartphone with QWERTY keypad, it is availabe at a price of Rs. 10,000. The features include 2.8 inch capacitive touchscreen, 3MP Camera with Video Recording, Music Player, FM Radio, GPRS, EDGE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and microUSB. Comes with 2GB memory included, expandable up to 32GB.
4. Nokia E5 – A smartphone with QWERTY keypad and 2.4 inch display, it costs Rs. 9,300. The features include 5 megapixel camera with LED Flash, Music Player, Stereo FM Radio, GPRS, EDGE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth with A2DP, microUSB 2.0, WAP and 3G. Supports expandable memory up to 32GB.
5. Micromax A70 – Sporting a 3.2 inch capacitive touchscreen, it costs nearly Rs. 8,200. The features include 5MP Primary Camera, VGA Secondary Camera, Music Player, FM Radio, GPRS, EDGE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, microUSB and WAP 2.0. Runs on Android Froyo v2.2 OS and comes with A-GPS Support.