With so many touchscreen phones being released in India, both by domestic and international mobile manufacturers, choosing a touchscreen mobile has become all the more difficult. Now even Nokia has joined the race and released a few touchscreen mobiles that cost under Rs. 10k. Here are the top (best) 5 touchscreen mobile phones below 10000 :
1. Nokia C5-03 – How can be talk about mobiles and leave out Nokia, the leading mobile brand! Nokia C5-03 has just about everything, right from a 3.2 inch touch screen display to 3G to a 5MP camera. Bluetooth and A-GPS are also supported. Memory can be expanded up to 16GB. Costs about Rs. 8500.
2. Samsung Wave 2 S5253 – I’ve listed it as number 2 since for a price of just under Rs. 6000, it is a great value buy, since it comes loaded with some great features & boasts a 3.2 inch touchscreen display as well. The memory can be expanded up to 16GB. Supports high speed Bluetooth v3.0 with A2DP and Wi-Fi. Embedded with a 3.15MP camera as well.
3. Samsung Galaxy Pro B7510 – A 3G enabled touch screen QWERTY smartphone featuring some cool specs. The mobile sports a 2.8 inch display and runs on Android 2.2 (Froyo) operating system. The features include a 3MP camera, Radio, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth with A2DP and microUSB v2.0. Supports expandable memory up to 32GB. Costs almost 10k.
4. Motorola Flipout – A rather unconventional looking Android QWERTY smartphone, aimed at female customers. Comes with a 2.8 inch capacitive touchscreen and 512MB RAM. Other features include a 3MP camera, 3G, A-GPS, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 2.1 with A2DP. All this for just Rs. 8500.
5. Micromax A70 – This one is a nice 3G enabled mobile too, if you don’t mind trying out Micromax. Boasts a 3.2 inch touchscreen display along with 5MP primary camera, secondary VGA camera, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. Runs on Android Froyo v2.2 and costs around Rs. 8.5k. A decent buy.