Internet Download Manager, often referred to as IDM is one of the most popular download managers on the internet and is used by millions of people all around the world for managing their downloads effectively and efficiently. Though IDM is compatible with most browsers, including Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Opera and Mozilla Firefox, most users generally have difficulty in intergrating IDM with the newer versions of Firefox, i.e. Firefox 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12.
Although you can just install IDM on your PC and directly download stuff from here, the benefits of integrating it with Firefox is that you can seamlessly download youtube or flash videos and even files from online file hosting services such as Rapidshare, Megaupload, Filesonic, 4shared and so on. So In this tutorial I will enlist the steps using which you can easily integrate and use IDM with any version of Firefox on your PC.
1. Download the latest version of IDM (6.07) Silent Installer from this link.
2. Head over to the official website of IDM and see the instructions for integrating it with Firefox.
3. If it still doesn’t work, then look at the buttom of the page and click on the Install button.
4. A confirmation box will appear which will confirm from you whether you want to allow IDM.com to install software on your computer. Click on the Allow option.
5. After the downloading of the add-on is complete, a new window will appear. click on the “Install Now” tab.
6. Restart Mozilla Firefox so that the changes can be saved.
Voila! Now you won’t have any problems in using IDM with Firefox.
I am Samith Jhon a content writer and a Professional Blogger. I am certified withCLO-001 Exam Questionswhich is very popular these days and have a great scope in the field of IT Certification. I always like to take certification Exam Questions and now I have planned to pass SK0-003 Exam Questions. These kinds of Exam Questions could secure your future as well as your job.