Scheduling a post is a highly useful feature provided by the WordPress team in the admin area itself.It allows you to schedule a post for a later date without the need to manually publish the post everyday.If you are going for a vacation or are in the mood of writing several articles today in order to save yourself the trouble of posting articles everyday,the schedule feature will take care of your blog.Here are the steps to schedule a post for future publishing :-
1. Finish writing your article.
2. Click on the Edit button right after where it says “Publish immediately” on the right hand side.
3. Set the date you want your article to be published.
4. Click on OK.
5. Right below it,instead of the usual “Publish” button, there will be a “Schedule” tab.
6. Click on the “Schedule” tab.